Sunday, November 20, 2016

Patience Is A Virtue - Just Not Mine!

Took two Midol and slept like a log last night. Woke about 8am, got my coffee then off to church. Hit Goodwill after where I found a $1.99 Santa dog coat to use on another tree ornament below.  Can't wait to decorate it tomottow!

Tonight I made taco soup for dinner, a big batch which should last for several days. I also made a "cheaters" pie, using homemade graham cracker crust, sweetened cream cheese base, 4 sugar free pudding cups, and topped with sugar free cool whip. A cinch to put together. It's currently chilling in the fridge waiting for me to take a big bite later.

I've been working on a mask on driftwood. No matter what I did there was a certain scary quality about it. Ended up forgetting the mask and added some Christmas floral. Much better!

Also finished my kids desk. Painted the metal base chalk black and the rest chalk pink. Was a little overwhelming so painted the seat chalk brown then stenciled the top and back of seat. Much better.

Finally told Steve I was tired of the back and forth. Took a hard look at the relationship and came to the conclusion I wasn't getting what I want, what I need, or what I deserved.  The chapter is now closed on that book.

Holidays can be hard. All the nostalgia combined with a feeling of loneliness. Someone is out there for me - I just need to be patient on God to bring me that special someone.  Patience is definitely an area in which I need to work and God is telling me that in a big way. I will wait because I know He will bring me more than I could ever find with my own doing.

Let's make it a great week!!









No comments:

Post a Comment