Friday, November 4, 2016

Sloths and Sleeping In

Oh Friday so happy you are here!  It's been a long week!

Preparing for a work trip on Sunday to Texas. Last minute trip for two-days of meetings. Hopefully that will be the last trip for this year!

Prepping for the bazaar on the 12th. Writing up price tags, organizing items, and reaching into my creative abyss to stir up last minute ideas to bring to fruition. Unfortunately, I'm tired today. So the mind is willing but the body is saying "take it easy girl!!"

Last night I treated myself to a Chinese dinner all on my own. My fortune was so perfect!

Also shown is a piece of driftwood for which my mind has been contemplating over and over. How should it be painted?  What picture is it trying to tell?  I asked several friends and family and the ideas were:


  • Whale
  • Cactus
  • Mitten
  • Hand, perhaps holding a flower
  • Cougar
  • Sloth (yes, a sloth and the scary thing is it makes sense!)
So here's to more crafts, sleeping in, and surviving the lone star state!!




No comments:

Post a Comment