Saturday, November 12, 2016

I Shaved My Legs For This???

Despite my high hopes for a successful craft bazaar, it didn't pan out.  Poor location and majority of customers were in their twilight years which resulted in a grand total of two sales.  Such is life. Did receive some very nice compliments on my items, including one lady who called them entrancing.  Highlight was Jordan and Candy along with friends Stan and Susan stopping by.  I also ran into my retired dentist and a construction worker I knew from over 20 years ago from my last job. He recognized me and knew I had two sons. We chitchatted for awhile and I still can't believe he remembered me after all this time.   Small world.

I'm now celebrating the finish of the bazaar by treating myself to a Chinese dinner along with a drink - Smith & Kirns, my favorite. It's been a long day and the only thing I ate was a yogurt, cheese and crackers so this is going to hit the spot!

Tomorrow I may post my items on a few Facebook for sale sites which may stir up some interest in them.

P.S. Here's my fortune from dinner.  Hey secret admirer - show yourself!! 😊






No comments:

Post a Comment