Friday, November 11, 2016

It's After Midnight And I'm Letting It All Hang Out

My horoscope for tomorrow - well actually today as its almost 1am Friday - was very insightful. I don't put much stock into horoscopes but they are fun to read. After a busy evening, I just hit the hay and am surfing the Web before I fall asleep. Here's what Mr. Astrology  has to say about Friday:

Aquarius horoscope for Nov 11 2016

People who have a passion for flea markets or garage sales or antique auctions frequently fall in love with the objects they see in their travels. They collect certain things - porcelain plates, clocks, old records, or whatever they find most interesting - and they bring it home and relish it. But they know that they can only keep so many things before they can go out in search of something new. You won't have space in your life for something new and exciting until you free yourself of something that no longer captures your fancy, Aquarius, or doesn't bring you happiness. It may be time to move on.

I'm ready for new and exciting so here's to tossing out the old to make room for the new!!




No comments:

Post a Comment