Monday, November 28, 2016

Giving Love Another Chance

Perhaps I'm fickle, perhaps I'm an eternal optomist, or perhaps I'm a die-hard romantic, but for whatever reason I'm taking the plunge to give love another try.

Steve contacted me on Friday and wanted to meet to talk about our relationship. To be honest I've missed him. I prayed about our relationship, for wisdom, guidance and strength. Then boom he text me to talk.

I sat down Saturday morning and made a list of the good, the bad, and what I need from a relationship. He came up bright and early Saturday and we talked, and cried, and talked, and laughed, and went over the list in detail, examining each item. He is willing to give 1000% to make our relationship work.  I searched my heart and decided to give love another chance.

So here's to starting this Monday with hope and a positive attitude.  And taking it all one day at a time. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment