Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Makeup and MOD

Tonight I was scheduled to work the pm MOD shift, which really throws me for a loop.  Slept in this morning, cleaned the kitchen, and picked up all of my crafting supplies. Took a shower around 1pm then got to work about 3pm. Thankfully, the Security Manager offered to take over my shift so I was able to leave around 8 and home by 9 instead of having to work until 11pm.  It was a very quiet evening.

One thing that occurred - I had a good makeup day. Not sure what I did different; perhaps it was catching up on my sleep.  One of the gals at work asked if I had colored or cut my hair or changed my makeup because it all looked good. So that was flattering.  Perhaps I should chalk it up to the new shirt I'm wearing which I got from Goodwill.

I also received another compliment from a different employee. She said I was the best HR person with whom she had ever worked. Organized, understanding, and on top of things. That felt good to hear.

It's late and it's time for bed. Here's to a happy Tuesday!  And by the way, there's only 40 days til Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment