Sunday, August 13, 2017

35 and 53 Oh My

Interesting weekend to say the least. Steve came to see me Friday and took me to lunch. We had a great conversation.  Friday night went to Lynn's for beer, pizza, and more venting, crying, and reflection on the twists and turns of life.

Saturday Steve came by again and took me to lunch at the Cow Deli. He had not yet tried it and immediately regretted this decision. After eating a huge BLT.  We then hit Walmart and after that he treated me to a manicure.  Sent him home about 5pm so I could primp for my 35th class reunion.

The reunion was held close by at Lexis pizza pub on the patio.  Lots of people, including twin Todd. It was a fun gathering until the rain started and I was out of there.

I did receive a picture from friend Becky. She had posted these spray painted pictures she does on Facebook; I thought it was wonderful so she brought me one.

I wore a red skirt and black top to the reunion. Thought it looked good til I saw the pic. Gag I look huge!! With all this upcoming free time I just might hit the gym.

Toying with the idea of getting my items from work today. Blech but it has to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment