Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Cheating and Chin Hairs

Received a nice compliment from a manager via text the other day, as follows:

"You need paid more for what you do!!! I don't know how the hell you are so damn good at ur job!!!! :)"

Apparently she was dealing with an employee issue which sucked the life right out of her. Just another day in the life for me!

Monday before work I took advantage of the bright sun. Sat in the parking lot and tweezed my chin!  Yes, no shame here!! Can't stand getting in the car, pulling the visor down, and seeing a sprout of whiskers on my face. Took care of that problem and no one was the wiser!

Been cheating on my new plan of eating well lately. Not big cheats just a few cave-ins. Ate a jalapeΓ±o bagel at work yesterday morning and was too full to eat lunch. Today ate some cheese then was given three Take 5 candy bars along with a box of Sixlets, which are one of my favorites. Sat right there and scarfed one Take 5 along with seven Sixlet packages. Ugh.  Gotta step away from the sugar!!

This weekend is my neighborhood's garage sale. Do I want to sell stuff? Lord knows there is a ton of crap to sell but do I really want to spend my day hawking my wares?  Methinks not!

Tonight I'm grateful that I have a backstratcher to itch my sunburned back. Much better method than a wooden spoon. πŸ˜‰




No comments:

Post a Comment