Thursday, August 31, 2017

Domestic Goddess in Training

The other night felt like I needed to be productive so cleaned out and organized my pots and pans cupboard. The shelf had fallen and was laying on top of some mystery pans. Had been ignoring it for months so figured it was as good a time as any to fix it.

Fixed the shelf, organized the pans, cleaned, and put everything back together.  One item out of hundreds checked off the to do list!

Obtained a ton of groceries so this morning separated the meat packages into me only Ziplock bags. Kind of grossed me out manhandling all that raw meat, especially the chicken, and couldn't wait to wash my hands.


Last night watched Lion with Dev Patel and Nicole Kidman. Such a great movie and based on a true story.

Posted on Facebook that I'm no longer at my previous job. So heartwarming to see the sweet comments from former co-workers regarding my departure.  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment