Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Letting Go is Good for My Soul

On Sunday took Sam with me as support to clean out my office. Boy there was a ton of stuff in there. Filled up a big box plus a couple large wall puctures, which were given to Sam. Don't want to see those hanging in my home!

Spent this week so far doing cleaning, laundry, and napping. Today turned out to be blue sky and warm, which hopefully will stay so a trip to the river will be in order.

Right now I'm only focused on relaxing and recovery.  Have lots of feelings going through my head including anger, sadness, disappointment, failure, discouragement, but most of all hope and excitement to see what my future holds.

Lots of options for trips to the beach, to Tri-Cities, to Gig Harbor and to the Gorge. Gonna be good for my soul to take time off from the world.

By the way, August has been a shitty month, not just for me. Yesterday was in a drive through line and was rear ended. WTF?  Hopped out, surveyed the car to see if there was damage (there was none), gave a thumbs up to the driver behind me, and went on my way.

Looking forward to a better September!


No comments:

Post a Comment