Sunday, August 27, 2017

Saturday Made For A Swim

Saturday was a glorious, heat-filled day!  Steve came to visit and we hit the Toutle River with Stubbs in tow.  Steve stayed in the shade while my desire was to swim and soak up the sun. Little Stubbs even hit the water with me to enjoy a soak before paddling back to shore. The river had very few people which made it even more enjoyable.

After the river we returned home where Steve watched The Revenant while I cleaned the crab he brought me. Watched the bear scene while snacking on butter soaked crab - yum!

Revenant over, we put in Urban Cowboy, which we briefly paused to grab dinner at Nipps. Couldn't even finish the movie because we were so beat, especially Stubbs.

Today I'll be attending a Norwalk party at friend Susan's house. No obligation to buy thankfully so just fulfilling my duty as a friend. What is Norwalk?  I haven't a clue!



No comments:

Post a Comment