Saturday, August 19, 2017

Tank and Paper Towels

Got up at 8 to hit the beach again with Stubbs. Weather is gorgeous with blue sky and sunshine.

Made coffee this morning, although the machine felt a little warm. Once it started brewing, coffee began pouring everwhere. Grabbed paper towels to clean up the wet mess then dumped out a good portion of the coffee from the thermos pot. Quite the mess and required half a roll of towels to wipe up the mess.  Come to find out, Steve woke at 7, started a fresh pot, then went back to bed. Oopsie....no wonder it felt so warm.

Showered to get ready for the day. The shower pressure is massive - I think I gave myself a hydro peel facial as I took that shower.

Got dressed to hit the huckleberry picking. Threw on a tank top which I never wear as my arms are chunky. You know, I tend to dress with one main goal in mind - "does this make me look thin?"  Sometimes that can be a tough goal to achieve. This morning I put that tank on and thought Screw It!  I'm going to be in the sun and so the tank is perfect, fat arms be damned! Ok, to be honest, I packed a tee to toss on later after the berry picking. Habits are hard to break!!




No comments:

Post a Comment