Sunday, August 6, 2017

Saturday Night Adventures

After the marina yesterday, I came home, changed into dry clothes and relaxed.  About 6pm my buds the Mournings called to see if I wanted to meet up at Tim's Tavern. Peeling myself from the couch, I scrambled upstairs, slapped on some makeup, curled my hair, threw on clothes, and hit the road to meet them.

Arrived before them so snuck in the back patio area to wait. Waited, waited, then finally decided that I was a grown ass woman and should be able to enter the bar alone without feeling like a cheap floozy looking to troll up a date.

Got my red beer, went back outside, and they showed up. We caught up, then their daughter Amanda arrived and joined in on the fun. Stan and Susan are just too funny - lots of stories about the tricks they've played on each other.
Later on Sam showed up to join the fun. We didn't leave til close to midnight. Lots of laughs but a late night.




No comments:

Post a Comment