Saturday, December 3, 2016

Burlap Bags and Burgers

Relaxing weekend so far.  Steve came over Friday night and we went to Nipps for dinner.  We then made a pit stop to see Sam at his place before heading home.

Today we stopped at Pier One as I had a return.  Then over to Sportsman's Warehouse before hitting Bob's.  Yes, shopping is a compromise but I did find one silver lining. Bob's has burlap coffee sacks for $2.49 each!  Great price so I picked up three for future projects.

After Bob's we stopped by a thrift store I had never visited...and found out for good reason.  Junky, stinky, and odd clerks. However, I did find in the rubble a glass container for $2.50 so it wasn't an entirely worthless trip. I ended up adding some blue vase filler, glittered wicker ball and lights to it for a festive look.


We then wandered Commerce before heading home. Steve took a nap and I returned to get my nails done. Returned hone, made dinner, and spent the rest of the night relaxing.

Only cloud on the horizon is the threat of snow for Monday.  Oh please rain - snow makes for a horrible commute to work and I've got things to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment