Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Had a great dinner with my Blue Jacket Divas Friday night.  I also gifted them with one of my craft projects - painted cups.


Today, Steve and I had the best intentions to clean out the garage however, that didn't happen. We chose sleeping in along with me battling a potential cold so we skipped it. On top of that it began snowing again. Ugh.

This afternoon we headed on up to Lynn and Jay's so he could pick up his new fix it project from them - an old 4 wheeler.  When the snow started hot and heavy we left their abode, stopped at home, then headed to Parkers for a New Year's dinner.

Tonight we are ringing in the new year by relaxing at home. At 9pm the neighborhood fireworks already started so it will be a noisy evening.

Happy New Year and here's to an awesome 2017!


Gee, look at the height on my hair bump!  In 2017 I'm bringing the bouffant back apparently!!

No comments:

Post a Comment