Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dig Out The Plum Lipstick - Winter is Here

It has returned...the snow that is. Thinking there is going to be some studded tires in my future.  Left work at 4pm to make sure I made it home before dark and before the snow became too crazy.  


The snow hit the Portland area first. Steve called as he was driving home from his duck pond and said he was traveling 3 MPH and had been for over an hour.  He heard all the tow trucks were out on runs because of all the wrecks.  Not a pretty sight.

When I got home my little Stubbins looked chilly so I wrapped him up in his motorcycle jacket.  Precious!!


Been sitting here browsing Pinterest.  Searching for makeup tips, I ran across some "winter" makeup ideas. Really??  Just a wee bit on the heavy handed side.  Wish I could pull off dark lipstick but it just never works - too aging.




Need to wrap some gifts but instead I'm going to continue viewing bad makeup and finish watching tonight's movie "13 Hours."

No comments:

Post a Comment