Thursday, December 8, 2016

Snow Equals Bad Crafting

I was beginning to doubt the snowstorm when it hadn't hit by 9am. I showered then made my way to Michaels and Goodwill. Finally around noon it started snowing. Was going to stop by Walmart but with the blizzard coming down I decided that wasn't such a good idea so continued on home.

And boy did it snow!!!  Housebound, I ended up painting a sitting stool for a Christmas gift then decided to create a wine cork tree.  One of my co-workers gave me a big bag of corks and, stuck at home due to snow, figured it was a good time to create something.

Yeah should have rethought this one. Took forever to hot glue the corks around the Styrofoam cone. When done - ugh.  Did not meet my expectations.  This is going to be an exit stage left project.

Tomorrow may lead up to another day off from work if the snow doesn't melt.  This weather really puts a cramp in my routine and leads me to hideous  crafting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment