Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Perhaps A Mouse Blog is in My Future???

Happy to report the roads were clean and clear both on the way to work and the way home!!   Made my commute much more relaxing.

What doesn't make my commute easy is the tingling I've been feeling in my left hand when I drive. Appears to be the early warning signs of carpal tunnel syndrome, which I've never experienced after so many years of typing.  But perhaps the driving has pushed me over the edge.  Thus I stopped off at Target after work and picked up a wrist support bandage.  Going to try it out at night and while driving to see if it can slow down the tingling.


I've continued to poke my head into the garage to see if there is any mouse activity.  Nothing so far, well at least from where I could see from the door without stepping foot into the danger zone.  On that note, I'm continuing to receive either quaint little mice stories or trivia about mice or vermin.  One I heard from bestie Lynn tonight was about mouse liquor.

Yes you heard that right. I had to Google it for a better understanding of why mouse liquor even exists.  I found the following description:

"What would be the most disgusting substance you could imagine flavouring your wine with? Well, I'm sure baby mice would not come too far off? Baby mice wine is a traditional Chinese health drink, which is brewed by drowning alive baby mice, maximum three days old, in rice moonshine and letting them ferment in the bottle for about a year. According to local Chinese belief, mouse wine is a cure to just about any illness imaginable, including asthma and liver problems among others."

If you are sucking down a bottle of mouse wine, just having asthma and liver problems would be the bright spot in your world!  

Of course I have to include a picture.  If you don't want to see it, exit now.





Seriously, don't look further. This is your last warning!









There you go!



No comments:

Post a Comment