Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hoping for a Regular Workday

No snow on the ground when I woke up Monday. However, on my way to work it started snowing.  I made it to exit 60 when I saw the traffic stopped amid snow all over. I took that as a sign to exit and return home.  Found out later the jam was due to a FedEx truck that jackknifed in the road.



Got home, cleaned the kitchen, then made two leatherette pillow covers for the couch. At that point my allergies were killing me so I took my contact out, used some eye drops, and popped a Benadryl. I then spent time on the couch napping and watching movies.

Finally the drugs wore off and I had some energy back so I cleaned the fishtank.  What a pain!  Plus two of the fish had babies so it's filled with tiny fish.  Sam's friend Tyler put those two spawn devils in the tank so I'm going to notify him to remove all those babies. Otherwise, they will be sentenced to death by flushing.

I also finally removed all my bazaar items from the car.  Yes lazy me had left them in there for a month. They are now taking up space in my dining room because, although it was 99% my imagination, I'm still leery of the garage.

Now here it is Tuesday. No snow on the ground and I'm praying for safe travels during my commute.


No comments:

Post a Comment